digitalFAQ.com Forum

digitalFAQ.com Forum (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/)
-   Marketplace (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/marketplace/)
-   -   For Sale: ATI All In Wonder complete capture system #2 (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/marketplace/4376-sale-ati-wonder.html)

lordsmurf 07-15-2012 08:33 PM

For Sale: ATI All In Wonder complete capture system #2

3 Attachment(s)
Overview

Item: This is a package deal for the following hardware:
  • ATI All In Wonder Radeon 7200 PCI capture card
  • Intel P4 with heatsink + motherboard + RAM + I/O shield
Disclaimer: I don't remember if it's SDRAM or DDR SDRAM. I don't recall if it's two 512MB sticks, or two 1GB sticks. I don't remember the exact speed of the CPU, but it's within the 2.5Ghz to 3.0Ghz range. I don't want to pull the heatsink apart just to read it. I'd have to boot it to see. Regardless, it's plenty of resources for the task of capture video with this ATI card!

Price: $100 + shipping

Condition: Excellent condition. Everything functions as desired, and was a pulled working system. Unlike eBay, it was NOT just powered on and assumed to work. All functions of the ATI card work properly and as desired. The RAM, CPU and motherboard all function properly.

Optional: For another $100, I'll give you an IDE hard drive, and pre-install ATI MMC, VirtualDub, and related software, in order to make this a painless plug-and-play computer.

What you'll need to add:
  • A computer case.
  • This computer has onboard audio, but a PCI sound card is highly suggested for best performance.
  • An internal audio wire for the ATI-to-soundcard AUX connection.
  • The ATI breakout box -- either the purple version, or the domino version, available on eBay for under $15.
  • Hard drives. If you want some free IDE cables, ask; I have many.

Photos

These are my photos of the actual items for sale. These are NOT stock images:

Attachment 2704

Attachment 2707

Attachment 2706

Fine Print

Compatibility: Contrary to popular misconceptions, all ATI All In Wonder Radeon cards record/capture both PAL and NTSC video through the s-video and composite inputs. Only the analog tuner was PAL-only or NYSC-only, and analog broadcasting is phased out anyway, so it's a non-issue.

Upgrade Note: The buzzy fan was removed from the ATI card because it was just a dust-trapping noisemaker. Most cases have plenty of airflow, and will keep that chipset cool. It doesn't get very hot anyway.

Shipping Insurance & Refunds/Returns: Insured shipping is available to U.S. addresses. And I will carefully package these in thick cardboard boxes, so that no damage should occur. In the unlikely event damage occurs during shipping, you'll be given information in order to handle the claim with the carrier, and they pay out the claim/refund. As far as returns go, I'm not a retail store, therefore all sales are final. So if you change your mind later on, simply list it on eBay, and sell the kit to somebody else.

Why Are You Selling !?

This is simply extra hardware. It's in perfect condition, but is redundant. Rather than continue to store a closet of unnecessary gear, I'm releasing some of it back into the wild, because there are other people who may benefit from actually using it. It's not defective, broken, etc, as you often find on eBay. It's also tested -- REALLY TESTED -- not just "powered on" and assumed functional, as you often find on eBay/craigslist/etc.

lordsmurf 07-18-2012 08:01 PM

System #1 sold quickly. :)

This one is still left. Get it while you can.
To sweeten the pot, I'll include a Premium Membership for the buyer (if not already one).
Remember that this item is not "as is", but was professionally tested, and you're offered support by way of this forum.

NJRoadfan 07-18-2012 08:40 PM

For those wondering, the motherboard is an Asus P4S533-E based on the SiS 645DX chipset with SiS 962L southbridge. It takes DDR SDRAM.

http://www.asus.com/999/html/events/...e/overview.htm

lordsmurf 07-18-2012 08:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attached is the manual and onboard audio drivers. :thumb: