02-28-2014, 05:32 AM
Free Member

Hi,

I am launching a new wedding photography website in India.
I want to partner with international photographers who have done candid wedding photography.
The reason of my partnering with others is that, it will help promoting each other in professional photography.
With people whom I partner with will get free accommodation in India at my guest house,
and also exposure to new places along-with getting paid for work.

You can email me at : stillandmotion1@gmail.com

Thanks
Ankush Dawar
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-28-2014, 06:30 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

You'd better get a site up, or else other admins may think this is just spam. Get a non-free email as well.

It's not a bad idea, forming a global network of wedding shooters, but I just don't do wedding photo anymore. Too much hassle for too little pay. We're in an age where every little twit with a cell phone or soccer-mom DSLR (Canon Rebel especially) thinks himself/herself a photographer. Therefore, people are not willing to pay for quality shots. They think a few $k is overpriced, even though much of it is costs. So the bride or groom gets a "friend" to shoot their wedding. Of course, it turns out awful. More and more such horror stories will eventually bring back the market. Between this new camera generation, and the global recession still ongoing, we're just not there yet.

But bless all you photo hounds that are still trying! I do not envy you!

I was never a full-time wedding photog anyway. My background is photojournalism -- another mostly-dead industry that I left behind in 2011.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
03-01-2014, 02:01 AM
Free Member

Thank you for your advise and your thoughts