Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Quasipal
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 12-06-2021, 08:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,077
Posted By drzapp
I went ahead and ordered one from...

I went ahead and ordered one from http://www.drviragopete.com/video-calibration-tape.php

It came today, and it's totally legit, a new tape, not used. I got the SVHS version, and it plays great-...
Forum: Restore, Filter, Improve Quality 04-27-2021, 01:32 PM
Replies: 382
Views: 578,813
Posted By Bogilein
To complete the useful information hodgey and...

To complete the useful information hodgey and quasipal have provided on PAL Panasonic VCRs, here is an overview of Panasonic SVHS VCRs (and their equivalents from other manufacturers) as released in...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 04-16-2021, 12:23 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,928
Posted By latreche34
Yes and no, Some sellers are outright liars some...

Yes and no, Some sellers are outright liars some really don't know how what they are selling works, So if the VCR powered up and plays back a tape they think it's working, So as a buyer you have to...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 04-20-2018, 06:42 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,737
Posted By LordSandwich
I just got the VCR back, and it's working like it...

I just got the VCR back, and it's working like it just came out the factory. Thanks once again to Quasipal for fixing my machine. It now effortlessly loads tapes, and plays them perfectly.

I can't...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 11-13-2017, 02:04 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,712
Posted By Travill
Panasonic NV-HS950BL, thanks Quasipal!

I'm happy to say I now have a fully operational Panasonic NV-HS950H. I wanted a high end S-SVHS player to compliment my other collection of not current media such as Laserdisc etc. (won't say...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 11-06-2017, 06:47 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,648
Posted By DeejayProductions
Highly recommended for UK video servicing!

I was desperately seeking a solution to my Panasonic NVFS200 issues here in the UK. Really struggling to find anyone to give my machine a proper look and I eventually found Quasipal as know on this...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 07-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 10,122
Posted By juhok
Quasipal, thanks a bunch for the video. I've been...

Quasipal, thanks a bunch for the video. I've been avoiding this for years and I was fighting with my last good HS1000 today with this issue. Took it apart among my spare one, alas both had cracked...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7