Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Edit Video, Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools
12-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
Downloads

Because these have become harder to find, I've attached them here to this post.

Full Versions Available

Please note that these DO NOT HAVE SERIAL NUMBERS and will run in demo/trial mode only. The trials are limited to 15-30 days. If you like the software -- and I'm sure you will! -- these can be bought for very low cost from Womble.

Order them here:
MVW Notes

Quick notes about Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD vs non-DVD:
  • DVD: The benefit of the DVD version is that it encodes AC3, if you need/want AC3. I would not use it to author DVDs, it's not very good at authoring.
  • non-DVD: This version will only "stream copy" existing AC3 audio. Therefore, you can't add effects or re-encode it to a new AC3 -- you can only output to an MP2 or WAV. The non-DVD version encodes MP2 and WAV only. If you're just cutting out commercials or removing footage, then it will stream copy the AC3, re-encoding of audio is not necessary.
Need A Guide or Tutorial?

There are two great guides on this site, for using Womble MPEG-VCR and Womble MPEG Video Wizard.
Trouble?

If you have any trouble, feel free to join the forum as a Free Member (it's free!) and then ask in a reply to this post. Or better yet, after signing up, upgrade to a Premium Member, for the best in one-on-one support for your video project.

If you're not sure what to do with these ZIP or RAR files, then read this help post.

Attached Files
File Type: rar Womble-MPEGVCR.rar (1.24 MB, 94 downloads)
File Type: rar Womble-MPEGVideoWizardDVD-v4.part1.rar (5.72 MB, 65 downloads)
File Type: rar Womble-MPEGVideoWizardDVD-v4.part2.rar (5.42 MB, 59 downloads)
File Type: rar Womble-MPEGVideoWizard.rar (7.76 MB, 77 downloads)

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs

Last edited by kpmedia; 02-12-2010 at 08:18 AM. Reason: updates for 2010
The following users thank lordsmurf for this useful post: ralph65 (10-22-2016)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors