digitalFAQ.com Forum

digitalFAQ.com Forum (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/)
-   Marketplace (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/marketplace/)
-   -   High-end JVC, Elite Video, Panasonic equipment for sale [SOLD] (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/marketplace/7329-high-end-jvc.html)

Nightshiver 05-01-2016 03:16 PM

High-end JVC, Elite Video, Panasonic equipment for sale [SOLD]

Well, the time has come. As much as I'd love to just keep it forever, you know, just in case, it's been doing absolutely nothing just sitting here, so it may as well be re-purposed for someone who can actually use it. I acquired these pieces over time and have taken the utmost of care in operating and storing them.

JVC HR-S9800U $300
JVC HR-S9600U $300
Panasonic AG-1980P $300
Elite BVP-4 Plus $100

The Panasonic I got re-furbished from TGPsales.com and never used it. Prices do not include shipping, which will be calculated based on your location. I also have a Kramer SP-11D, but I doubt anyone here wants it or has the money to pay for it, but it is also for sale for anyone interested. Offering the items here first before listing on ebay.

Update:

As Homer Simpson would say, d'oh! Forgot to include my shipping details in the thread.

State: Texas
City: San Antonio
Zip: 78250

Other information: Inquire (PM) as necessary.

Thanks!

Your post has been approved. Please note that it may have been edited to comply with rules for posting in the marketplace. We hope you're able to sell your video/photos/computer item, or locate your want — all for free, and better than you could on eBay or Craigslist. Thanks!

lordsmurf 05-02-2016 04:56 AM

I may grab your AG-1980.
I'll PM you to ask some specific details.

Nightshiver 05-23-2016 07:22 PM

The AG-1980 has been sold. Everything else is still for sale. For the 2 folk who have PM'd me, please respond.

Nightshiver 05-24-2016 09:45 PM

To those asking for video demos: sorry, but I do not have the time to do that. Besides that, me providing recorded demo's of tapes that I have does nothing to prove the abilities of the VCR if you do not have the same tapes to compare against another deck. I'm going to ask that you trust that I'm not a shill selling junk on ebay. I have made sales on this site before and can be vouched for.

These VCRs are top of the line and are in perfect working order.

Additional information:
Prices are non-negotiable. I do not do trades. Buyers will use Paypal and pay the associated fees.

Nightshiver 05-27-2016 08:18 AM

The JVC S9600 has been sold.

Remaining:

JVC S9800
Elite BVP+
Kramer

lordsmurf 05-28-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightshiver (Post 44392)
I'm going to ask that you trust that I'm not a shill selling junk on ebay.

I can confirm that you're an excellent seller. :congrats:

bilbofett 05-28-2016 01:28 PM

yes, but is he an excellent driver? :D (Rain Man ref.)

Nightshiver 05-30-2016 01:13 PM

JVC HR-S9800 has been sold.

Remaining:

Elite BVP-4 +
Kramer

fritolays 07-04-2016 02:57 PM

What sort of condition is the Elite BVP-4+ in ? Would you have any pictures ?

Thanks kindly from the great white north.

Nightshiver 07-13-2016 05:15 PM

Elite BVP has been sold.