digitalFAQ.com Forum

digitalFAQ.com Forum (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/)
-   Video Hardware Repair (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/vcr-repair/)
-   -   JVC PTU94023B jig RCU on eBay, several available! (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/vcr-repair/12849-jvc-ptu94023b-jig.html)

rwilgen 08-22-2022 04:46 AM

I just got refunded by ebay also. They’re reply:
Your case for this item has been resolved.
Unfortunately, we didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase.

latreche34 09-04-2022 04:15 PM

After I left a negative feedback for the seller he sent me an e-mail saying that why I left him a negative feedback since I got a refund. I responded, I don't think you understand how feedback works, you promised to deliver a product but you failed to do so that's why you got a negative feedback. If you did not refund me that's called theft.
I urge everyone to leave feedback according to their experience as well.

lordsmurf 09-04-2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latreche34 (Post 86684)
After I left a negative feedback for the seller he sent me an e-mail saying that why I left him a negative feedback since I got a refund. I responded, I don't think you understand how feedback works, you promised to deliver a product but you failed to do so that's why you got a negative feedback. If you did not refund me that's called theft.
I urge everyone to leave feedback according to their experience as well.

Leave negatives, leave neutrals.

I was recently informed about a TBC on eBay, stated to be in "untested" condition. The seller knows it doesn't work, and doesn't care. He's trying to get about $1300 for it. He sees no problem with that. What an asshole. Some newbie sucker will buy that "for parts" junker, and then come running here wanting to know how to fix it. But bad news for him, some issue are irreparable. And it can't be returned, they're out $1k+ by trying to cheap out, avoid getting a fairly valued refurb'd unit. In the end, they'll pay just as much, or more.

The seller of this remote here is the same, asshole.

And people wonder why I warn them away from eBay. This is why. You're dealing with people that know nothing about video, and don't care. It's all about money for them, and screw you.

Drewmanfu0 11-09-2022 03:11 PM

To those boned on the JIG RCU. Get any JVC vcr remote with the LCD screen on the top. There are a few Japanese models that have them. LP20873 series remote will work too. All you do is hold 4,5,6 keys and insert the batteries. Now you have a JIG RCU.

latreche34 11-09-2022 03:46 PM

Thanks for the useful tip.

hodgey 11-09-2022 03:56 PM

Really? Does that include the lp20667 that comes with e.g the HR -S8600EG? Does it show something different on the LCD if it's in "JIG RCU mode" ?