Quantcast Installing ATI with correct drivers - digitalFAQ Forum
Go Back    Forum > Digital Life > Computers

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-04-2019, 07:47 PM
Free Member

I have a HP Pavalion a430n. I have used it in the past with an 9600xt All in Wonder card to capture videos.
I used it to capture video and it did not work. Time had past and I went to use it and it would not work. I played around with it several day. I could not get it to work so I reformatted with Windows XP Pro with service pack 2. I installed the All in Wonder software from the original disk that came with the card. The capture card (TV) still does not work. I looked at device manager and in the sound video and gaming section I have a yellow explanation mark on the
ATI WDM Rage Theater Audio (Microsoft Corporation)
ATI WDM Rage Theater Video (Microsoft Corporation)
ATI WDM TV audio (Microsoft Corporation) Cross bar (Microsoft Corporation)

I have another computer with 9600xt. The device manager has the same as above without (Microsoft Corporation in parentheses. I know some how it is loading the wrong drivers.

This what I have done so far. I have click on the drivers with the original disk in the DVD drive and updated the drivers. But still the explanation marks remain. I have deleted the drivers and reinstall and still get the wrong driver when the computer is rebooted. Somewhere Window has the drivers on the O.S. This is a clean install and I have the original drivers from HP, chip set etc, before they are no longer available. I only installed the chip set and audio drivers. How do I get rid of window drivers. I followed the instruction from All in Wonder book how to install the software. Any suggestions?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors