Go Back    Forum > Digital Photography > Photo Cameras: Buying & Shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools
09-16-2012, 05:31 AM
Premium Member

I have been looking at these 2 cameras, the Panasonic DMC-ZS 20 & the new Nikon l610.

There does not seem to be much info on the Nikon l610, there is a bit more on the Panasonic camera.

I like how the Nikon l610 runs on AA batteries. On the other hand, I like this line of Panasonic cameras as they are made of metal body, & not cheap plastic, durability is important. I also read that Panasonic began the travel zoom camera category.

which would be a better camera?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-01-2013, 02:36 AM
Former Site Staff | Computers

I think the Panasonic DMC-ZS 20 is better.

Did you ever choose and buy one, or are you still looking?

-JMP

This was an unanswered question or unresolved issue found during a site audit. It's hard to have an FAQ when the answers are missing, or final outcomes are unknown. At The Digital FAQ support forum, questions are never intentionally ignored, and may have been missed due to a forum glitch or human error. More details on the audit. (In some cases, threads have been edited/updated with newer information.)

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Check out my latest Editorial.