Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Blank Media

LinkBack Thread Tools
05-12-2009, 08:50 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

While doing some routine price comparisons, I came across a promising-looking site NextDayPC.com -- which had really good prices on excellent blank DVD media, such as Taiyo Yuden.

Upon further digging, however, I found a near-nonstop laundry list of buyer complaints -- valid ones, from what I could see, from the past 12 months, progressively getting worse as we entered 2009.

Quote:
  • "Order seems to be on continuous back order. I have cancelled it. There was no suggestion on another product to replace."
  • "As of today(Jan. 20, 2009)I have not received my order. In 2 phone calls to NextDayPC.com,(1/13/09 & 1/19/09)they did not know the staus of the order. A promised phone call at 1 p.m. today has not taken place. Would appreciate any info."
  • "I still haven't recieved the item that I purchased and have no idea or indication of when it is coming. NextDayPC has terrible customer service and I am worried that I won't get my item at all."
  • "the worse company i ever delt with. i still did not recive my order."
  • "I still have not received this item."
  • "I made an error on my original purchase which was handled fine. I returned and paid the extra for the correct item about three weeks ago. I am still waiting. I paid next day delivery"
On top of that, they charge sales tax to CA, IL, MA, MD, NJ, OH, TN, TX, WA.

To be fair, there were a few positive feedbacks, usually short (not even a whole sentence), stating the item arrived quickly. But the majority of what I saw was pretty awful.

As you know, digitalFAQ.com works to provide information on which media works the best, and where you can buy it for the best prices. This isn't it.

Buyer beware.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors