Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

Be our fan on Facebook -- "Like" our page!
Follow us on Twitter!

As of today, we'll be using Twitter and Facebook on a regular basis.
Facebook and Twitter are a convenient place to keep informed, in case you're one of those members who doesn't visit digitalFAQ.com daily or weekly.

Note that I won't plaster it full of crap like some people do -- I'll only post links and info to the most important news or deals of the day (or of the week, if not daily). We want to be helpful, not annoying.

You'll notice the Facebook and Twitter links on very the top of every forum page. Soon it'll be the links on the top of every page throughout the whole site. We finally have our site design where we want it, and will soon be rolling out the new CMS for the main port of the site (guides, articles, services information). The forum is already using the new design.

Thanks.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors