Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Capture, Record, Transfer

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-14-2019, 07:01 AM
Free Member

Hello!

I have a problem installing the Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agb driver. I get an error message that you see in the picture that I attached to this message. I have installed the motherboard Asrock 775VM800 all the necessary drivers. The only problem is the Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agb capture card driver installation because it fails.

I am trying to install the driver from the supplied driver CD-ROM, but it does not work .... This Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agp came to me unopened package factory, there was all the way.

I think the driver that came with it has a bug and therefore does not install. I also called the installation with a single driver that I found here in the forum, but it also failed.

I need help from you to get the Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agp driver installed.

I'll include the images you see in the error message.

I link this message to a google drive folder where I can install the driver I need. I made a folder for this purpose it is safe: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vI...GKxBNSWQHIBS2W

Thank you!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Driver installation problem (1).jpg (72.0 KB, 11 downloads)
File Type: jpg Driver installation problem (2).jpg (70.9 KB, 8 downloads)
File Type: jpg Driver installation problem (3).jpg (52.6 KB, 7 downloads)
File Type: jpg Driver installation problem (4).jpg (60.4 KB, 6 downloads)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

04-14-2019, 09:39 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,307 Times in 982 Posts
You have to start from scratch by uninstalling all ATI software, shut down, and remove the 7500 card. Take a look at the user guide that came with that new card. The instructions caution that you can't have other graphics drivers installed. This includes drivers for your onboard VIA graphics card. While the PC is still working, make sure .Net framework 2.0 is installed. Uninstall the VIA driver if it reinstalls, reboot, and if Windows starts by trying to to install graphics drivers again, disable the hardware wizard and cancel the install. The only graphics driver that should be installed is the default VGA driver, which displays only dithered 16-bit color output at 640x480. Check the device manager and if you see the VIA software, disable it. Windows will have no choice but to use the default VGA driver.

Once the VGA driver appears to be the one that's working, shut down, hook up the 7500 card, and reboot. Do not allow the hardware wizard or any other process to install graphics drivers. If drivers do get installed and Windows asks you to reboot, cancel the reboot, uninstall the new drivers, and don't restart the machine. Install the ATI drivers from the CD. Again, if it succeeds and you reboot, do not allow Windows to install its own drivers on restart.
The following users thank sanlyn for this useful post: captainvic (04-15-2019)
04-14-2019, 10:42 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanlyn View Post
You have to start from scratch by uninstalling all ATI software, shut down, and remove the 7500 card. Take a look at the user guide that came with that new card. The instructions caution that you can't have other graphics drivers installed. This includes drivers for your onboard VIA graphics card. While the PC is still working, make sure .Net framework 2.0 is installed. Uninstall the VIA driver if it reinstalls, reboot, and if Windows starts by trying to to install graphics drivers again, disable the hardware wizard and cancel the install. The only graphics driver that should be installed is the default VGA driver, which displays only dithered 16-bit color output at 640x480. Check the device manager and if you see the VIA software, disable it. Windows will have no choice but to use the default VGA driver.

Once the VGA driver appears to be the one that's working, shut down, hook up the 7500 card, and reboot. Do not allow the hardware wizard or any other process to install graphics drivers. If drivers do get installed and Windows asks you to reboot, cancel the reboot, uninstall the new drivers, and don't restart the machine. Install the ATI drivers from the CD. Again, if it succeeds and you reboot, do not allow Windows to install its own drivers on restart.
There was no help from that There will be the same error message as what appears in the image I am linking. I recommend also to look at those pictures which I have attached to this, because they show an error message that gives the driver installation.

-- merged --

With this driver I got my Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agp card driver installed!

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graph...s-NuUt257BQQsA
04-14-2019, 08:44 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazufa View Post
With this driver I got my Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agp card driver installed!

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graph...s-NuUt257BQQsA
Good work! I had already set up a .zip file of the Catalyst 47 drivers that I use for my ATI cards, but you found the new AMD drivers before I could return to make this post.

As I suspected, the installers you started with were out of date.

Sorry I was so late in replying, but it took a while for me to find my old driver downloads. In the meantime you solved the problem before I could return.
The following users thank sanlyn for this useful post: lordsmurf (04-16-2019)
04-15-2019, 01:41 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Good work! I had already set up a .zip file of the Catalyst 47 drivers that I use for my ATI cards, but you found the new AMD drivers before I could return to make this post.

As I suspected, the installers you started with were out of date.

Sorry I was so late in replying, but it took a while for me to find my old driver downloads. In the meantime you solved the problem before I could return.
I'd rather get you a driver for it and use it on my Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agp card. If you just can you give it to me?

You can also put it here in my google drive folder as a full iso file. Then you don't have to make many RAR files about it

My google drive folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rHfVsnLavieczVJ81Ea9pQt3JQ6eU89U
04-15-2019, 12:29 PM
Premium Member

You don't need my old drivers. Continue to use the new ones from AMD.
The following users thank sanlyn for this useful post: lordsmurf (04-16-2019)
04-15-2019, 12:42 PM
Free Member

Quote:
You don't need my old drivers. Continue to use the new ones from AMD.
Ok, if there is no difference. My acquaintance said that this new driver was only updated.

I have to digitalise today and everything has worked very well!

I am very pleased with this Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agp capture card

Now it is nice to digitize when everything works great and comes in good quality!