Quantcast Bitrates: CQmatic Not Close TMPGEnc? - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
  #1  
05-09-2005, 03:14 AM
maurus maurus is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Madrid
Posts: 387
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1) I'm using CQMatic in Full Encode mode (Prediction and Encode). When TMPGEnc finish your job it not close....

I wish it close, because I call it in a bat file and then I want shutdown the system.

2) If I have 2 video streams with one audio 192 Kbps each one, I meus use the tags [Audio1] and [Audio2] or I must use only [Audio1] and then set 2 int Audio Streams?

3) If CQMatic is mada in PureBasic, where is the wxBasic interpreter?


Thanks for all.


-Maurus
Reply With Quote
Someday, 12:01 PM
admin's Avatar
Site Staff / Ad Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 42
Thanks: ∞
Thanked 42 Times in 42 Posts
  #2  
05-09-2005, 10:08 AM
kwag kwag is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Puerto Rico, USA
Posts: 13,537
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurus
1) I'm using CQMatic in Full Encode mode (Prediction and Encode). When TMPGEnc finish your job it not close....
The last TMPEG run, the full encode, never closes.
It keeps TMPEG up so you can see the final result.
Quote:

I wish it close, because I call it in a bat file and then I want shutdown the system.
This option has been asked before.
I just haven't had the time to implement it, although the code is already in CQMatic.
Quote:

2) If I have 2 video streams with one audio 192 Kbps each one, I meus use the tags [Audio1] and [Audio2] or I must use only [Audio1] and then set 2 int Audio Streams?
Then you have to set 2 video streams and 2 audio streams.
Quote:

3) If CQMatic is mada in PureBasic, where is the wxBasic interpreter?
Purebasic doesn't use wxWindows (wxWidgets) at all.

-kwag
Reply With Quote
Reply




Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bitrates: Prediction value not close vdk_au Video Encoding and Conversion 1 01-29-2004 04:39 AM
Bitrates: CQMatic calls to TMPGEnc Dave Video Encoding and Conversion 3 11-13-2003 04:42 PM
Bitrates: CQMAtic causes Tmpgenc to freeze! daone Video Encoding and Conversion 1 10-19-2003 09:13 AM
Bitrates: Recommendatiosn for TMPGEnc when using CQMatic Bud Video Encoding and Conversion 3 08-09-2003 01:49 PM
Bitrates: Which TMPGEnc Version is the best now for CQMatic? Avalon Video Encoding and Conversion 1 07-22-2003 02:05 PM

Thread Tools



 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 AM  —  vBulletin Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd