Review your process with me, step by step.
It could be one of several issues:
- Bad choice in blank DVD used.
- Wrong settings when burning the DVD-Video disc. (It needs to be UDF/ISO, no Joliet.)
- Improper data in VIDEO_TS folders.
I'd have to know more about the process to isolate this, including programs used, and settings in that software.
Reply back with that info, and I'll see what I can suggest.
- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!