08-30-2018, 01:27 AM
Free Member

I wish to create slideshows of my massive photo collection (ranging from low res scanned photos to high resolution photos taken with modern mobile phones) so that they can be played on large screen LED TV in an interesting way.

I need to make the slideshow interesting with zooming, panning moving within the photos and ofcourse transitions, music.

Has anyone tried the TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter for this purpose and what is the feedback?

Several other softwares were also suggested for this purpose (such as ProShow Gold, Magix Photo Story...etc), however, I am impressed with TMPG's other softwares (Smart Renderer).

Regards
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

09-14-2018, 09:43 PM
Free Member

ProShow is hands down the best, IMO.
I've been making slideshows for 20 years (originally by shooting photos with MiniDV video cams, like a cave man, LoL!)

Began using ProShow Gold last year and LOVE IT. Recently upgraded to ProShow Producer. There is not much (if anything) you can't do. There is also a very active support community, and several sources for free and pay-for slide & show templates.

You can also use video clips in a show with the same motion effects as for still images.

A few shows I've made are posted on my FB page (including my FB header): @techknowledgist
09-15-2018, 12:38 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
I was using ProShow Gold probably 10 years ago.

I don't make many slideshows, and haven't in probably 5 years now, but that was always my tool of choice. Several times, I'd use it to create the video, then import it to Premiere for advanced editing and streaming output for a website.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
The following users thank lordsmurf for this useful post: hdfills (03-26-2019)