Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
01-24-2023, 06:28 AM
Free Member

During my research on analog restoration and preservation, I came across this excellent book, Compendium of Image Errors in Analogue Video, written by Johannes Gfeller, Agathe Jarczyk, and Joanna Phillips. The book comes with a DVD companion, where each defect described in the book is shown on the DVD. In addition, the book describes the possible cause, and What Next to Do, or Not to Do when the operator encounters those issues.

The book was published in 2013 and it’s out of stock in USA and European book stores. I purchased a copy of the book, but it didn’t have the DVD. The alternative for me to watch the DVD is to find a local library or university that has the full package. If someone here has a copy of the DVD for sale, I will be more than happy to purchase it.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Tags
analog, educational, preservation, video