Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
05-20-2023, 10:03 AM
Free Member

FREE Sony CCD-TR9. I bought a Sony CCD-TR9, and after I bought it, it would not turn on and could not get it to work or do anything at all. I'm not sure what I was doing or trying, but I took it apart to try and....I don't know...fix it? Ended up breaking a rubber band inside the device during the process - oh, and I can't get it back together.

I don't want to just throw this away if it has anything useful inside of it for someone who knows what they are doing.

There is also a tape still inside of it. I have NO IDEA what is on this tape, this was NOT my camera originally.

This will also come with an AC power adaptor (sic), AC-V35A.

If you can use this, please let me know. I don't want money, I'll pay for shipping - just please have some use for it.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

08-22-2023, 07:06 PM
Free Member

FREE Sony CCD-TR9. After I bought this, it would not turn on and could not get it to work or do anything at all. I'm not sure what I was doing or trying, but I took it apart to try and....I don't know...fix it? Ended up breaking a rubber band inside the device during the process - oh, and I can't get it back together.

I don't want to just throw this away if it has anything useful inside of it for someone who knows what they are doing.

There is also a tape still inside of it. I have NO IDEA what is on this tape, this was NOT my camera originally.

This will also come with an AC power adaptor (sic), AC-V35A.

If you can use this, please let me know. I don't want money, I'll pay for shipping - just please have some use for it.

Tags
free