Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
12-29-2023, 01:55 PM
Free Member

Hello everyone,

Im from Croatia and im selling my VHS equipment that i buyed few years ago from lordsmurf himselfe and VCRshop.nl.
Im selling everything as ONE package, not every piece individually.
After my project with nearly 300 tapes is over and videos are top quality. Its time to let VHS equipment go.

Im selling :

- JVC SR-V10E S-VHS VCR with line TBC, with remote
- Panasonic NV-HS 1000 with line TBC, with remote
- Pinnacle USB capture card ( big one ) and one more USB stick capture card
- Cypress CDM-831 PAL TBC, with europlug AC special adapter
- Panasonic DMR-ES10E PAL DVD recorder, with remote, with UK power cable - recapped/refurb ( for really bad tapes )
- All my s-video cables, some RCA audio cables and every cabel for VHS i have
- Handy Video camera for 8mm tapes ( comes with his factory batteries, carrying case, charger and adapters to connect to pinnacle for capture ) with remote
- UPS from CYBERPOWER so your TBC can work just right 😉 and with 3 plug ins you can also connect VCR and something else in case that power runs out, he will keep your equipment safe.
- One more VCR that can be used for rewinding your tapes or cleaning your tapes, or whatever so you don't '' waist '' expensive ones ( that is optional, he isn't worth anything, you don't have to take him if it will cost to much to ship )
And everything i have VHS related ...

JVC, Pinnacle, TBC, ES10 and cables were bought from lordsmurf himselfe.
Panasonic NV-HS 1000 is bought from VCRshop.nl ( best and reliable store in Europe for VHS )
UPS is bought from LINKS store in Croatia ( new one ofc )
And rest of the gear either i had myselfe or lordsmurf send me as he thinked it will help me in video capture.

Price is 2000 euro for everything as one. ( we can talk ... )

For serious buyer after price is settled just before payment, I'm open for video calls, facetime or skype so i can show that everything is working properly, also that you can see what you are buying and see condition of it.

Feel free to comment or PM me for any additional question about gear, shipment,,, etc.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

01-28-2024, 01:11 PM
Free Member

Price update: Im selling everything for 1000 euros ( + shipping wherever you live ), final price
Closed Thread