Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Blank Media

LinkBack Thread Tools
09-18-2011, 05:21 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Message: Just a good review that might help with your ratings. I'm new to buying media in bulk. I wanter to try a new company and a small order to test things out. I placed a small order with rima.com and their customer service people were great (in everything). My $33 order shipped the second day, I had it in two days (they are in CA and I'm in NYC), I had a perfect invoice emailed me a couple of hours later and a very nice shipping paid invoice with the very well packed media and cases. Their prices are very good and all around service outstanding. Nothing could have been better. You have them rated with a #2 rating. To me, they should be in the #1 class, easy. Hope this helps you. You have a great site and I got more helpful info than anywhere else ( you are new to me),
Skip Funt
NYC
Note: This was shared via email last month.
Next time, feel free to join the forum and post your comments directly -- it will show up faster that way.

____

Hi Skip, welcome to the site.

The reason Rima.com is #2 on the list here at digitalFAQ.com is because their prices are somewhat high compared to Amazon, Supermediastore or Meritline.

Consider the ratings:
  • Being Rated #2 isn't really a bad thing. It's a good rating, not neutral nor bad. These are all good stores, though with either limited selections or higher prices.
  • Rated #1 is a hard rating to make, based on several factors. It has low prices, good selections, the best media, etc.
  • Rated #3 is neutral, neither good nor bad, sometimes worth shopping for deals on bulk-grade media.
  • A #4 rating would basically be a lousy store that's not recommended at all.

If you got what you want for only $33 in two days, then it sounds like a good service.

Thanks.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors