Go Back    Forum > Digital Photography > Photo Cameras: Buying & Shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools
03-17-2009, 03:04 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

I was doing some looking around recently, and came across a site that specializes in (among other things) third-party generic or "compatible" camera accessories: eforcity.com

For example, Nikon batteries are less than half price, even after shipping is added. Shipping is not jacked up either, it's a normal and reasonable shipping fee.

I go back and forth on these generic items. I would never buy a generic lens or flash, but I have sometimes bought generic no-name "compatible" batteries and filters. In my experience, while the quality of these products is rarely long-lasting, it can get you through a year or two of normal use. That's important in a tough economy.

More links will be added here, as I come across them.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors