02-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Free Member

Send a message via AIM to fotoredacktor
Good afternoon, I want to ask for advice in choosing a camera, my old one is broken and now I want to buy a new one. Maybe there are those who understand them and can advise a good model, so far I have found several reviews, hasselblad X1d-50C, this is the average ftoaparat the best of them. I want to consider different options for the purchase and later decide with a choice, I understand that I am new here and maybe no one will help me, but I also sit on the Internet and can help in your search, thank you.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Premium Member

What is your budget and what is your intended use? And just to be clear, you're looking for a video camera rather than a camera for still photography?
02-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMedia View Post
And just to be clear, you're looking for a video camera rather than a camera for still photography?
I doubt it.

That Hasselblad is a 2018 model 50MP mirrorless camera for $5k+ (used, $10k new), a so-called "digital medium format" camera. I've not followed it, so I'm not sure how it'll compare to full-frame (35mm size) dSLRs from Canon and Nikon. Quick reading shows the $3k Nikon D850 to be not much different, meaning you're paying for size and not quality with the Hasselblad.

For video, it's not going to do anything special, and in fact is mere HD, in an era were cameras are routinely shooting 4K.

https://www.amazon.com/Hasselblad-X1...language=en_US

That all said, given the SEO-spammy link in his post (now removed), and being from Ukraine (a top spam origin), that person was probably just a spammer. Little leeway will be given if there's a repeat instance of that, instant ban for him.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.