Go Back    Forum > Search Forums
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RayNotes
Forum: Capture, Record, Transfer 01-14-2022, 10:34 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,635
Posted By traal
1. Download and install MKVToolNix GUI...

1. Download and install MKVToolNix GUI (https://mkvtoolnix.download/downloads.html#windows).
2. Drag the video file into the MKVToolNix GUI window. This creates a multiplex project and takes you to...
Forum: Capture, Record, Transfer 01-14-2022, 09:07 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,635
Posted By traal
So he doesn't want it cropped, he wants it...

So he doesn't want it cropped, he wants it stretched to fill the width of the screen, right?

So again just set the DAR on the container, there's no need to re-encode. It takes just a few seconds...
Forum: General Discussion 01-11-2022, 03:13 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 866
Posted By lordsmurf
Pictures can be attached inline (paperclip when...

Pictures can be attached inline (paperclip when posting), but some posters attach not-inline.

Streaming videos (H.264 in MP4) cannot be attached in this manner in classic vBulletin. Once upon a...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 01-07-2022, 10:22 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 928
Posted By latreche34
There are some nice pro TBC's that work very good...

There are some nice pro TBC's that work very good for consumer tape video formats, Some are expensive and some are hard to find. Grass Valley, Snell & Wilcox, Ensemble Designs, Aja and others made...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 01-07-2022, 10:49 AM
Posted By RobustReviews
Ah, I forgot tax, that's not how the rest of the...

Ah, I forgot tax, that's not how the rest of the world do things, and that confuses many of us non-US people when we visit! I still can't grasp buying an item from a shop and the price on the shelf...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 01-07-2022, 10:40 AM
Posted By lordsmurf
For what VCR? For example, I have some that will...

For what VCR? For example, I have some that will play nice with specific items, like AG-1980, but not with others. Since those are more limited in use case, I'm open more to pricing.

Odds are...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 01-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Posted By RobustReviews
Just to add, the user manual I found explicitly...

Just to add, the user manual I found explicitly states it can be used with VHS.

It does have a range of critical and theory-laden adjustments though, this is beyond the scope of this quick post....
Forum: General Discussion 10-23-2021, 05:35 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 977
Posted By lordsmurf
Best capture card ever!

I was doing my online rounds tonight, and came across an amazing looking capture card. Something I've never seen or heard of before! It's not only simple, but extremely cheap.

Wow, what a game...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8