06-22-2018, 09:08 PM
Micheal81 Micheal81 is offline
Free Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 24
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
I need a ribbon cable to replace a broken one in a JVC HR-VP710U. Printed on the cable Sumitomo-M AWM 2896 80C VW-1. The pins are 1mm wide and about 5mm long. They are maybe .5mm or slightly less apart. Both ends have the pins exposed on the same side. The cable is 24mm wide and has 18 pins. It needs to be at least 7-8 inches long.

Where can these be purchased?
Reply With Quote
Someday, 12:01 PM
admin's Avatar
Ads / Sponsors
Join Date: ∞
Posts: 42
Thanks: ∞
Thanked 42 Times in 42 Posts
06-24-2018, 12:27 PM
dpalomaki dpalomaki is offline
Free Member
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: VA
Posts: 1,667
Thanked 356 Times in 312 Posts
Google search on the part number. You may find a similar one you can cut down to fit (e.g., one with more conductors).
Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What internal audio cable for ATI All In Wonder? history1 Capture, Record, Transfer 9 03-05-2022 05:47 PM
DVD recorder will not record from new cable box cyber-junkie Digital Devices 0 06-26-2016 03:32 PM
S-Video cable or is composite ok? JT_too Capture, Record, Transfer 12 03-04-2013 07:24 AM
How to split cable TV and cable internet coax for two rooms ? stoogedog Computers 6 12-05-2006 06:15 AM
USB cable.. Y cable? emokid Computers 9 09-03-2006 06:43 AM

Thread Tools

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM