03-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Site Staff | Web Development
Join Date: Jul 2003
Thanked 648 Times in 455 Posts
Some of the units, namely the Apex and LiteOn units that sport LSI DiMeNsion processor chips, are worth repairing.
for more information.
- Apex DRX-9000 DVD Recorder Power Supply Repair, $35.00
- Digitrex GKX-9000 240 volt Power Supply Repair, $35.00
- Apex AD-500, AD-500W, AD-600A, AD-800, AD-1100W, AD-1200, $15.00
- Cyberhome CH-DVR 1500, 1500C, 2500 DVD Recorders P/S Repair, $25.00
- Cyberhome CH-DVR 1530 DVD Recorder P/S Repair, $25.00
- Cyberhome DVD CH-300, 320, 400 Repair, $15.00
- Cyberhome CH-300, CH-400 Repair, UK only
- Samsung SIR-TS360 DirecTV Receiver P/S Repair, $25.00
- Go Video DVD Recorder R6640
- Samsung SFT-702M Plus FTA Receiver
- LiteOn LVW-5005, LVW-5007 , iLo DVDR04 Recorders, Repair $25.00
- Raite 715 (Jaton) Repair $18.00 (All prices approximate, plus postage)
- Will not repair portables, DVR1200, DVR1600 or DRX-9200 Models
Just wanted to pass this information along. I've personally written this person in the past, and he seems genuinely knowledgeable and willing to assist DVD recorder owners for a very small fee.
- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!