Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Encode, Convert for streaming

LinkBack Thread Tools
03-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
He i was wondering how to capture and download a video stream the site is very big so i couldnt find out how to do it so is it a long process if its not can you email me step by step instruction on how to capture videos online if possible? thank you.
The simplest way to capture/download a video stream from a streaming site is to use stream recording software. While there are a couple of free options out there, none of them work as reliably as the paid options -- therefore I won't suggest them. (I don't know about you, but I don't have time to play around with buggy nuisance software!)

Simply use Replay Media Catcher (RMC). It's only $40 USD. All you do is load RMC, tell it to record all incoming videos, and then load your website in your browser. RMC will start to record any RMTP or streaming format (FLV, H.264 MP4, WMV, etc) it sees. It's really that easy.

Hope that helps.

This question was asked via email. Site Staff no longer answer tech questions via email, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

03-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Free Member

The admin answered this same question last year:

http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/show...+Media+Catcher

Kinda surprised this software hasn't already single-handedly made sites like hulu.com go the way of the Plymouth...