11-23-2018, 10:28 AM
Free Member

I want to find a host. My situation is as follows:
1. All are wordpress websites, about a dozen. The website is based on the avada theme and the Newspaper theme. Although there are many websites, the traffic is very low.
2. It is best to use a service provider for all websites, but not for one resource pack. The form of the cpanel additional domain name is not used. I am worried that if one of the websites is contaminated by Trojans, other websites will also suffer.
3. The price is lower.

In summary, I found several hosts:
1) cloudways. They provide hosts such as forest, vultr, etc. You can add unlimited websites under the same server, which are independent of each other.
2) siteground. Reseller hosting.
3) webhostface. Reseller hosting.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-27-2019, 04:56 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by network View Post
2. It is best to use a service provider for all websites, but not for one resource pack. The form of the cpanel additional domain name is not used. I am worried that if one of the websites is contaminated by Trojans, other websites will also suffer.
3. The price is lower.
As per your need you can only achieve this using reseller hosting plans only. As in that you can create separate panels for each domain.

Talking about Price for reseller plans. They are quite affordable and reasonable too.
I Would suggest you to go with these providers:
1) < spam removed >
2) Namecheap.com
3) < never use EIG > Hostgator.com

All above given are listed as per their price comparison.

Last edited by kpmedia; 02-27-2019 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Potential spammer, you're on notice. -kp
02-27-2019, 05:38 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by network View Post
I want to find a host. My situation is as follows:
1. All are wordpress websites, about a dozen. The website is based on the avada theme and the Newspaper theme. Although there are many websites, the traffic is very low.
3. The price is lower.

In summary, I found several hosts:
1) cloudways. They provide hosts such as forest, vultr, etc. You can add unlimited websites under the same server, which are independent of each other.
2) siteground. Reseller hosting.
3) webhostface. Reseller hosting.
I seem to have missed this when originally posted.
Are you still looking for a hosting plan? (Yes, it's been 3 months, but sometimes people do research many months in advance, or even years, to find their next host!)

Understand that traffic doesn't really matter with WordPress. It's all about resource use, which is determined by the plugins and themes. Not quantity, maybe quality, but really it's about the php and database activity.

If using 1 account for several sites, it needs to either be "reseller" (multidomain hosting), VPS, or dedicated. Cramming all sites as "addon" domains is a horrible idea, from both a resource use aspect, and site security aspect.

Low price should never be the goal.
Setting a realistic budget, and finding a good host within that budget, is what you want. (Also noting that sometimes you must raise your budget, because it wasn't realistic.)

- Cloudways is just a way to add support on top of an unmanaged cloud like Linode, AWS, Vultr, Digital Ocean, etc. They're not the actual host, and that can have consequences. Complex topic.

- SiteGround is one of our top picks.

- WebhostFace is a low-end host with mixed review, mostly negative. It's unrealistic pricing, and corners are cut to offer it. (To get low pricing, you start with budget servers at a company like OVH, run servers with barebones features, oversell like crazy, and then hire techs in countries where wages are just barely above slave labor. Tada! The magic of low prices. And based on what I see and read, that's the WHF formula.)

There are many other hosts that offer decent reseller. For example:
- Veerotech

- InMotion
- MDDHosting

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
The following users thank kpmedia for this useful post: Relja (03-01-2019)
03-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

I would recommend you to have VPS instead of reseller account which you are looking for. You can check qhoster.com, kvchosting.net.
03-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stendal View Post
I would recommend you to have VPS instead of reseller account which you are looking for. You can check qhoster.com, kvchosting.net.
NOTE: I've included some links for info purpose - if adimin thinks they are inappropriate/spammy, may they please remove them.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've tried Veerotech reseller.
They use CloudLinux and apparently (from what I could measure) offer virtual 1 CPU core and 1 GB of RAM per each cpanel created by the reseller.

For a 12 $ per month reseller package they offer 15 GB storage and up to 10 cPanels created.
For 30 $ you get 50 GB storage and "unmetered" accounts.

I've tested the 12$ option, loading one website (cPanel) while others are idling and measured performance and resource load stats - it appears that, at least with this host, you do get what is promised - in terms of ("separate") resources available per each cPanel.
I think it's what CloudLinux enables, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So: you practically get 12 x 1 GB of RAM and CPU cores - for 12$.
How much would a managed 4 GB and 4 core VPS cost per month with a reputable hosting provider?

I understand that it's not the same, in terms of separation and performance, but for many "small" to "mid-sized" websites, especially WordPress, I'd say a good reseller (withi similar resource per cPanel allotment option) is a better option than a VPS.

NOTE2: my websites aren't all in English and I did have problems with (non-English) e-mails getting blocked by SpamExperts that Veerotech uses. Not sure if it's the same with any hosting provider that uses SpamExperts, but it appears to be solely SpamExperts related problem. So a note of caution for Veerotech and any hosting provider using SpamExperts, as far as I know.
- To be fair, at least with what I could experience with Veerotech so far (just under a month there, still early), they do a very good job and websites work stably, fast, with no downtime so far.

P.S. Whichever hosting the OP goes for, I suggest they find and use an affiliate link from this website - in order to support this place of good, reliable and common sense information.

Here's the list of all the hosts and their digitalFAQ affiliate links.

Last edited by Relja; 03-01-2019 at 02:00 AM.
03-01-2019, 08:47 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stendal View Post
VPS is not necessarily any larger or faster than reseller. VPS is mostly about control, not necessarily resources, so you're just giving generic (and thus often wrong) advice. VPS has many hidden costs, both financial and with time usage, that you won't get with reseller (aka multi-domain hosting, it's not required to "resell" anything to use it).

QHoster has horrible reviews online, avoid them at all costs. They make EIG look good.

KVC, however, is quite good. Not perfect, some email blacklisting issues, some infrequent VPS node issues, but the tech support is quite prompt and knowledgeable. If not using them for email, or at least nothing where email is critical, then it's a decent choice.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
03-08-2019, 12:13 AM

I think cloud hosting is best because now a days, many businesses are moving to cloud technology for their revenue growth. cloud is fast growing technology and the verge in web hosting services as it facilitates the resource competency and capability to boost up the online performance of your organization. A cloud environment involves a set of servers to fulfill the online requirements of consumers that are increasing rapidly. This is a total affordable option as you have to pay only for the resources that you are utilizing to run your application. Generally, cloud server hosting employs VPS hosting technique to get the better reliability and redundancy.
03-20-2019, 10:15 AM

You know hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are trustworthy hosting providers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Their prompt attention to my concern was very much appreciated. I would recommend them for support, value and trust.
09-27-2019, 02:15 AM
Free Member

I would not hesitate to recommend Cloudarion.com Web hosting! Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost. I've been using Host-ed.net for years, and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them.
Closed Thread