10-19-2013, 05:26 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
Philip Arambula (polpolrhuvie@yahoo.com) is e-mailing you about
General comments and site feedback. (Praise preferred, constructive criticism welcomed, venom ignored.)

I was on your site and noticed that you used Wordpress as your platform. I thought I'd reach out and invite you to preview our advanced content delivery Wordpress plugin that reduces bandwidth resources. In addition to reduced bandwidth resources your site will also experience more efficient image serving based on your end users geographical location like a traditional CDN. This is a free plugin and takes only a few minutes to install. We're offering early adopters like yourself free use of the service too.

Although we are a type of CDN you can run our plugin concurrently with your CDN (or any host) and we actually encourage it. For example, we have many sites running us on top of MaxCDN, Cloudflare, Cloudfront and others for maximum efficiency.

I was hoping we could discuss further and you'd allow me to send you our special invitation (billing bypass) link to create your account.

Philip
SwarmCDN

Contact Details:
IP: 112.198.193.130
E-mail: polpolrhuvie@yahoo.com
Forum Username: Unregistered (ID=0)
Referring Page: http://www.digitalfaq.com/
This sort of message annoys me. It's NOT why we have a contact form.

1. "polpolrhuvie@yahoo.com" was the contact email. Really? That looks like the useless spammer registration emails we get daily. If you don't have an @website.com email, you're not a professional. Period, end of discussion. I'm not having a serious discussion with randomletters@yahoo.

2. SwarmCDN is some kind of P2P, which means your site files get stored on other people computers (!!!), not a trusted hosting platform. You'd have to be a complete moron to do this!

3. "Philip" is contacting me from 112.198.193.130 aka some ISP in the Philippines. Uh-huh.

4. When you contact me, and are not a prospective client, and the wrong item is selected, I just delete the whole thing. If you can't read, why should I? This was not "general comments and site feedback" but some kind of lame sales / product review request.

I'd rather use more bandwidth and not use shady "CDNs".

Thanks, but no thanks.

________

I suggest others avoid this. Something like this is not at all suggested. If you truly need a CDN (and most site do not) then get a real paid CDN from a reputable CDN host. Because this is not safe! MaxCDN, Akamai, even the pro (not free!) CloudFlare plan are better/safer/smarter choices. Futurehosting and EuroVPS have excellent CDN plans too.

If your site is slow, you may need to get another (better!) host.

Need a good web host? — Read our 2018 Review of the Best Web Hosts
Quite often, problems with web sites are caused by having a rotten web host. Worse yet, many hosts try to blame you (the customer) for the problems! So dump that lousy company. Say goodbye to slow sites, unresponsive support techs, and downtime. Find yourself a new host today. Whether you need shared, reseller, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or dedicated hosting, something on our list should be a good upgrade for you.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors