Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

LinkBack Thread Tools
02-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Free Member

hello

please i need urgent advice

don’t know which best webhosting that allow adult content ?

actually i have been switching between several webhosting services in less than month

now i'm trying to get decent service matter of fact i had very bad experience with hostgator and balticservers support was just terrible

can you suggest some good hosting with high tech friendly support ?

thanks

This question was asked in a private message. Rather than hide our tech advice in private conversations, Site Staff will often answer PMs (from any site) here in the digitalFAQ.com forum, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-15-2014, 01:09 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Hostgator is an EIG host, so your bad Hostgator experience is neither uncommon nor unexpected.

Read this: HostGator Alternatives, Part 1: Who is EIG?

That will answer most of your questions.

BalticServers is actually a really good EU host -- one of the best, and has very high quality infrastructure and excellent fast+effective support. They're also some of the friendliest people I've ever come across. In many ways, the strike me as EuroVPS competitor, which is a LiquidWeb competitor. (They may qualify as a "premium host" here this spring, as they've met all the criteria.) It's odd that something hasn't worked out for you there.

I would suggest Site5, Stablehost and Veerotech as having some of the friendliest techs around.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
02-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Free Member

thank you so much kpmedia u are kind

but i thought BalticServers were good until i saw they don’t provide support when customer have some difficulty with the website due to server setup , as far as i know they just not like to help although their responses tend to be polite

and does Veerotech allow adult ? what you think of certifiedhosting ?
02-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Adult content needs a non-LiteSpeed host. Look at using Arvixe for this. That's the best option here. The tech are pretty friendly as well. It's an excellent host. (Tip: Use coupon code digitalfaq to get 10% off.)

Veerotech uses LiteSpeed, so no.
Same for Stablehost.
Site5 doesn't use LiteSpeed, but I believe it forbids adult content. Read the ToS.

CertifiedHosting is unimpressive right now. It's uses marketing hype, canned text description and stock photos. I'd avoid that.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
02-15-2014, 04:01 PM
Free Member

okay , thanks again this board offering some comfy answers