If it is running off the wall you may be receiving interference from your house's wiring. Try another wall outlet to see if that helps. If not, try the same setup in another building. Preferably, a business that was recently built and has higher grade, modern wiring.
... in case this wasn't clear enough -- kaliree means for testing.
..... Not that you have to move into a new office building -- hahaha! -- Just wanted to clarify that.
That's actually a good idea.
If it does turn out to be power-related, then a good UPS may be able to filter it.
, are you using a CyberPower or APC UPS (uninterruptible power supply) -- a.k.a.
a "battery backup surge protector" brick?