Hi all, thanks to all the wonderful guides and conversations on these forums, I was able to complete my project of digitizing all of my family's recordings. Just in time to, as I'm about to move, and I need to unload all of my gear. My VHS decks and many of my other components, I've already sold on EBay
, but I do still have a complete PC running an AIW card. I want to make it available here first before I part it out.
- Asus P5PE-VM Motherboard
- Intel Pentium D 945 Dual Core 3.4GHz CPU 800MHz LGA775/Socket T Processor
- 2GB Kingston RAM
- 60GB OCZ Vertex SSD (WinXP)
- Western Digital Black WD2002FAEX 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! PCI Sound Card SB0060
- ATI All-in-Wonder 9600 Pro 128M Capture card (with dongle)
- Super Multi DVD Rewriter
- Promise SATA300 TX4302 4 Port PCI SATA Controller
- 400W PSU
- Corsair Carbide 88R Micro-ATX Mid-Tower Case
It's a complete working system with WinXP already installed as well as the ATI software. $250 with free shipping within the US. PM me if you're out of the country, and we can work something out.