Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
07-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

There is a new online video maker at WebMovieMaker.com

It's the worlds first web application that let you make videos based on professional templates.

Usually, it is a complicated and expensive process to create an advanced video presentation. But not anymore. WebMovieMaker.com has brought to the mainstream, the ability to make videos based on professional templates, without the assistance of video professionals nor expensive video editing software. All that is needed is a web browser and some photos and/or video clips that you upload to the service.

WebMovieMaker.com makes the whole creation process simple by boiling it down to just 3 easy steps. All you have to do is choose a video style, and customize the presentation with your photos, video footage, text and music. Then, within 30 minutes or so, your video will be ready.

What do you think about it?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

07-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by video-movie-maker View Post
What do you think about it?
I think it's spam.
I think you've been banned for spamming.
And I think you've been added to the stopforumspam.com database because of it.

If you wanted a real opinion, you should have asked for it -- without all the self-serving backlinks and grandiose ad copy.

Thanks for trying, though.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!