Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
02-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Free Member

Thank you *so* much for your 2013 web hosting reviews. Having hosted with Bluehost for years, I've started to hunt for a new host after their most recent huge outage.

I was so frustrated with the obvious affiliate reviews which were crap, I recently wrote a blog entry on my corporate site ranting about the bullshit in the "review" process and the inability of the general populace to sift through the crap to find real information. Your review criteria are exactly what I would have defined if I did it myself. I gave you a shout out and a link in my next blog entry.

You rock! Thanks for restoring my faith in humanity! -- Jeff
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-15-2014, 04:26 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Just wanted to share this.

We try very hard to be as unbiased as possible. We want people to find quality hosts, and bribing us with affiliate money isn't going to work, as it does with so many fake "top 10 web hosting" lists online.

It's really no different from blank media, video conversion software, etc.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.