Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
10-17-2018, 08:44 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,458 Times in 2,090 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bar72 View Post
Just spent around a week trying to get my head around avisynth before I capture anything. noticing that certain calls require certain versions of .dll or I get errors so your template and plugin pack are greatly appreciated, lordsmurf
My guide got stalled out when I started to use Avsiynth+ x64, in addition to the unofficial 2.6 MT builds I had been using. So it actually gets more complicated than what you just mentioned.

I do have some MultiScript updates to share. Hopefully soon.

For me, the biggest chance was using a fast/faster/fastest setting on QTGMC, as well as in x64+. The slower is actually applying a blur I dislike, frame glitches in MT, and too slow in non-MT.

On the forum, I leave the detailed Avisynth script analysis to sanlyn, he's a whiz at it, and even I pick up tips from what he does. But I try to nudge users in the right direction on what to use and why.

Glad that what I've done so far, even if (to me) it doesn't feel like a lot, is helping.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

10-18-2018, 04:41 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
Glad that what I've done so far, even if (to me) it doesn't feel like a lot, is helping.
It has helped me a lot, sometimes Less is More . I installed Groucho's Universal all-in-one and it's been a headspinner, learning even the basics, but, I think I have enough as just perform basic cleaning to get some old VHS tapes into x264 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
On the forum, I leave the detailed Avisynth script analysis to sanlyn, he's a whiz at it, and even I pick up tips from what he does. But I try to nudge users in the right direction on what to use and why.
Agreed, sanlyn has shared some really informative posts, read lots and lots of them and my bookmarks has filled up this last week so a big TY to him