10-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
guide says "If that is not strong enough, move on to the digitalFAQ Hiss Cut filters."

hi - have a '80 s forge converted audio trackof my wife and lots of hiss. tried all filters in s forge and yours - where do I get the strongest ones? thx .
The "strongest ones", in reference to the guide on filtering audio in SoundForge, are already in the free SoundForge filters download.

Guide is at http://www.digitalfaq.com/guides/vid...soundforge.htm
Filter download at http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/show...lter-1605.html

For really harsh noise, SoundForge does not always work as effectively as Goldwave, Audacity or DiamondCut Live Forensics.

Premium Members can upload audio samples (WAV, MP3, MP2 or AC3), and I'll listen to the file, and suggest a filter that will help. I'd run some tests, tell you what I think. Upgrade to a Premium Member to get this extra one-on-one project help -- it's only $10, the same price as a good magazine or book, but with far more personalized advice!

Audio work can be difficult, but I've been doing it for 15+ years.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors