Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Copy DVDs, Duplicate, Replicate

LinkBack Thread Tools
12-22-2011, 01:42 AM
Premium Member

can I create .iso files out of the video & audio ts files? or can someone tell me exactly how to burn back video & audio ts fles for playback on a setop dvd player?

This question has been split from another post or thread. This was done in order to address the topic more in depth, make it easier to find via forum searches, as well as prevent the other post/thread from going too far off-topic. Please continue this part of the conversation here. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

12-22-2011, 07:46 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

You don't need ISO files to burn a disc.

A DVD-Video compliant disc contains the following parameters:
  1. VIDEO_TS, AUDIO_TS, and any number of optional folders -- but nothing in the root of the disc
  2. UDF or UDF/ISO Bridge (non-Joliet) recording mode

That's it.

On Windows, this is easily done with ImgBurn (freeware).
On Mac OS X, use Toast (payware) or SimplyBurns (freeware).

The guide for using ImgBurn and SimplyBurns is here: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/dvd-...w-burn-cd.html

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.