Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
05-15-2014, 04:25 AM
Free Member

I have an Elite Video BVP-4+ Broadcast Video Process Plus for sale. This one was damaged in shipping (see picture). Perhaps not coincidentally, the Black Restore knob next to the shipping damage does not appear to have any functional effect on the picture. All the other function adjustments appear to be working normally. Maybe the Black Restore is an easy fix? I don't know.

Asking $75, plus shipping.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

05-15-2014, 06:02 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
You did somebody a favor.

Black restore should never be used anyway. The setting is awful, and does little more than screw up IRE and crush the hell out of the blacks. In 10 years of using one, I've maybe used this dial twice. So honestly, no loss.

If I didn't already have two, I'd snap this one up.

Do my a favor, offer it to premiumcapture first. His unit may be wonky, and he's having problems getting it behave. It'd be nice for him to pick up another better-working unit. He'd want to insure the left/right infringement of the uncorrected image is gone or well into the overscan, of course, seeing as how that's the error he faces now. Please PM him.

Thanks!

Your post has been approved. Please note that it may have been edited to comply with rules for posting in the marketplace. We hope you're able to sell your video/photos/computer item, or locate your want — all for free, and better than you could on eBay or Craigslist. Thanks!

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
The following users thank lordsmurf for this useful post: premiumcapture (05-16-2014)
05-15-2014, 10:48 AM
Premium Member

Nice offer! Hopefully someone gets this
05-16-2014, 10:13 PM
Free Member

Has anyone snagged this yet? This may be something I could use :-D
05-17-2014, 02:49 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
Do my a favor, offer it to premiumcapture first. His unit may be wonky, and he's having problems getting it behave. It'd be nice for him to pick up another better-working unit. He'd want to insure the left/right infringement of the uncorrected image is gone or well into the overscan, of course, seeing as how that's the error he faces now. Please PM him.

Thanks!

Your post has been approved. Please note that it may have been edited to comply with rules for posting in the marketplace. We hope you're able to sell your video/photos/computer item, or locate your want — all for free, and better than you could on eBay or Craigslist. Thanks!
Thank you, still hoping I can get my current unit to work but I am waiting for some screenshots to verify this unit doesn't face the same issue.
05-30-2014, 06:00 PM
Free Member

This is sold now. Thanks for your interest!
Closed Thread