Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Blank Media

LinkBack Thread Tools
12-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Free Member

Hi,

I was hoping you could answer a question for me through email, as I unfortunately don't have time to sign up for the forum immediately. I was recommended to your website based on the sites great reputation and expertise you are known for.

I am in the market for some DVD-R and DVD+ blank media, to use to back up important data, documents, photos, music, etc. From my research, it seems Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden are the most recommended brands, so I'd like to go with Verbatim. However, I've read a ton of information about the "Made in India" Verbatim discs, how the "Life Series" discs are inferior, etc.

I was wondering if you would recommend the following Verbatim discs for compatibility, archival/very long-lasting, performance and an overall great disc:

Verbatim Part #: 95097 http://www.verbatimstore.com/product...=60&ProdId=177

Verbatim Part #: 95099 http://www.verbatimstore.com/product...=75&ProdId=140

I would be buying them at Officedepot.com and will be using them with a new (HP) SuperMulti DVD Burner.

Your assistance on the quality of the above blank DVD's would be very helpful and sincerely appreciated. Thank you so much.

Respectfully,
Justin

This question was asked via email. Site Staff no longer answer tech questions via email, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors